Terms and Conditions
These Terms apply exclusively to the provision of goods and services by HUM Vibes to you. These terms cannot be varied or replaced without OUR written permission. HUM Vibes may vary or amend these Terms at any time.
- HUM Vibes may terminate your membership without notice for any behaviour determined by us to be inappropriate, offensive, or illegal which occurs on our premises or is directed at our crew or other members.
- For hygiene, ALL attendees are required to spray down and wipe clean the studio mat after every use.
- To avoid interruption to classes, students must remain present for the full duration of the class/HUM session as per the scheduled times.
- Classes and HUM sessions begin on time. Admittance will not be granted to anyone arriving after the sessions has commenced regardless of whether a booking has been made. Where a booking had been made it will be considered “unattended” and will be billed accordingly.
- To keep things fair to all members, Auto Direct Debit members who fail to attend booked classes (3 over 1 month) will have booking privileges suspended for the period of up to a month.
- Attendees under 15 years of age must be signed in and accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- All attendees are required to follow all reasonable directions of HUM Vibes Crew while at the studio.
- HUM Vibes upholds the right to refuse studio entry to any person at its sole discretion.
- All purchases are final.
- HUM Vibes will not provide a refund for missed or unattended sessions. If you know you will be unable to attend, please cancel your booking with the minimum 4 hour notice so that another student can take your place. Unattended classes/sessions will be marked as such and the pass will be forfeited.
- While all sales are final and refunds will not be issued, you may transfer your NON EXPIRED purchase to another client, provided you create the client relationship on your account.
- You will need to do this via email request.
- A service charge of $25 will be payable for this service.
- This service will NOT apply to Direct Debit Memberships.
- Anyone found sharing class passes or memberships will have their service terminate and will forfeit all remaining passes and credits.
- Direct Debit Memberships must fulfil their minimum term upon sign up.
- Suspension or Termination request based on medical issues will require written notice from you supported by a medical doctor expressing that you are unable to attend due to injury/illness which exceeds 4 week recovery.
- Studio Courses, Workshops and Events are treated as stand-alone offerings. HUM Vibes offers no refunds, credits, or exchanges. If you cannot attend for whatever reason, you may allocate another member to attend in your place. You may transfer your EVENT pass to another client, provided you create the client relationship on your account This requires minimum 48 hours written notice via email and will incur a $25 admin charge.
DIRECT DEBIT MEMBERSHIPS
- Your direct debit membership begins on date of purchase and will continue for the minimum term of 16 weeks at the nominated rate per fortnight.
- After this period the auto direct debit will resume on a fortnightly basis with no ongoing contract.
- You may cancel your membership once the original commitment of 16 weeks has been honoured and paid in full. To cancel your membership, we require 2 week’s notice (14 DAYS) in writing prior to the next scheduled payment.
- HUM Vibes direct debit memberships are DEDUCTED FORTNIGHTLY from your nominated bank account or credit card. An additional processing fee (1.5%) applies on Visa and Mastercard.
- It is your responsibility to ensure there are sufficient funds available to cover the fortnightly auto-debit. ALL Failed auto payments incur a penalty fee from our bank, this is passed on to you. If we have to chase up failed auto payments, an Admin charge of $25 will be added to the total outstanding amount. Please ensure funds are always available.
- All Direct Debit agreements require 14 days notice in writing from you to cancel.
- To cancel your membership, you must provide notice in writing via email, at least 14 days prior to your renewal date. REFUNDS WILL NOT BE ISSUED WHEN FAILING TO PROVIDE HUM Vibes WITH THE CORRECT NOTICE.
- Your direct debit commitments WILL AUTO RENEW on a fortnightly basis once your contact term is completed. It is YOUR RESPONSIBILTY to cancel a membership at least 14 days PRIOR TO THE END DATE if you do not wish to proceed on a fortnightly basis.
- When terminating your membership, provided we receive your cancelation notice at least 14 days prior to your next payment period, your contract will end, and no further payment will be deducted. REFUNDS WILL NOT BE ISSUED WHEN FAILING TO PROVIDE US WITH THE CORRECT NOTICE.
- All membership cancellations require that you honour your original payment commitment term of 16 weeks.
- Suspensions require minimum 7 day’s notice in writing via email and limited to 1 (membership suspension) per 2 months. Suspensions are provided in 1 week (7days, 14 days 21 days, 28 days) increments and we can process up to 4 weeks per suspension at one time. Maximum 8 weeks per calendar year.
- In the event that you default on these Terms and Conditions, you consent to pay HUM Vibes any and all costs, charges and expenses (including legal fees and costs incurred in attempting to collect any monies from you pursuant to these terms and conditions on a full indemnity basis as a liquidated debt) incurred by HUM Vibes.
- Direct Debit Memberships are not transferable and may not be shared.
- By attending HUM Vibes you warrant that, you are in good physical health and have no existing medical conditions that would prevent you from participating in studio classes or HUM Sessions.
- You must advise HUM Vibes in writing by email if you become aware of any changes to your health that may impact on your participation in public classes or HUM sessions.
- If you become aware of any health concerns you must consult a doctor or qualified professional before resuming sessions.
- HUM Vibes warns that whilst you are using the services of our studio, you are at risk of suffering physical harm or personal injury including broken bones, soft tissue injury, joint injuries, and permanent disability or death.
- HUM Vibes will take all measures to provide the services at the times specified on our live schedule.
- HUM Vibes will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you or any third party for any late or cancelled classes or sessions, including classes and sessions cancelled due to public holidays or otherwise.
- HUM Vibes is not liable in any way when prevented from acting by events beyond its reasonable control including and without limitation to industrial disputes, strikes, lockouts, accidents, breakdowns, acts of God, acts or threats of terrorism or war. Should an event of force majeure occur, Aqua Sound Healing may suspend or terminate the Agreement by written notice to you.